(@cryptoquestion)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Opacity (OPCT)

Price: $0.24

Target Price: $1.10

Market Cap: $31 million, fully diluted $33 million

Action: Buy

Opacity has an experienced team led by Jason Coppola who has previously worked at Microsoft, Paypal and Salesforce. We believe Opacity is a well thought out project that has the potential to carve a significant share of this market. Based on the valuations of both MaidSafeCoin and 0chain which command market caps of $500 million and $620 million respectively and are yet to launch we believe Opacity is significantly undervalued. We have set a price target of $1.10 in the short term which we believe more closely reflects its potential.

thomasrens@protonmail.com
(@thomasrensprotonmail-com)

Watch out for this one, i registered for a free 10 GB of storage.

• It seems very slow (could be my connection).
  • When you refresh you lose your session to the storage account.
    • It is  sessionless, which is horrible for large fileuploads!
  • When you refresh you lose your fileupload and it won't restore.
    • It is  sessionless, which is horrible for large fileuploads!

So for me this is a no go.

ReplyQuote
Tim
 Tim
(@tim)

@thomasrensprotonmail-com
Hello Thomas.
It might be due to your connection. However, you might also want to try out our current open Beta of our upcoming 2.0 release: dev2.opacity.io. Maybe, it will satisfy your speed needs 🙂

The second issue, about sessions, is also solved with 2.0.

I hope, you are enjoying our upcoming 2.0 release and that it is more convenient for you to use!

ReplyQuote
Nick
 Nick
(@nick)

@tim
Very interesting. I had similar concerns but just tried your 2.0 beta link and it’s fantastic.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll be buying some opct!

ReplyQuote
sohocryptogirl
(@sohocryptogirl)

Looks to be building its user base nicely. Doing research it seems to be a good management team which is capable of taking OPCT to great heights. The only draw backs are the complaints of poor functionality. This is worth checking out first before you buy. Anyone have any experience regarding the functionality... has it improved?

ReplyQuote