The launch of a free service catering for new startup crypto projects
It is essential when launching any new crypto project that you have dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. Investors form an opinion on an investment opportunity fast and it is near impossible to change that view once formed. The phrase first impressions count summarizes this situation perfectly. And if investors don’t like what they see they will shout about it from the rooftops, or in the modern equivalent from their Reddit accounts. Bad news spreads fast. It is both costly and time consuming to launch a crypto project so it is worth getting it right before launching your masterpiece to the world.
What does this mean in practical terms?
There are a number of factors which you must consider before launching your crypto project:
Sensible tokenomics is one factor which will determine the success of a project. But it isn’t all about tokenomics.
Here are a few other considerations:
- Does your native cryptocurrency create value? It is essential that you can clearly demonstrate how your token creates value. This is the downfall of many projects including some very large ones.This has to be transparent from day one.
- How does the idea stack up against competitors? Is it another metoo? Are you entering a competitive area and if so why are you different?
- Has the idea been explained clearly and concisely and have the USPs been highlighted?
- Is it explained succinctly why there is a need for a blockchain solution to the problem you have identified?
- Is there a need for your platform and how is it likely to be viewed by the market?
- What image does your website present?
- How does your white paper read?
- Is the name, ticker and logo appropriate?
Seeing the forest for the trees
Of course it is easy to feel confident that you have this covered. Sometimes when you are too close to a project it is difficult to see what is glaringly obvious. That makes it important that you employ a third set of eyes to review your project before launch. We are talking about a top level review, the kind of review an investor would undertake before taking his due diligence to the next level. This review allows for the identification of any issues which may have been missed or areas not explained sufficiently. This is where we come in.
Our free service
The above are just a few of the questions we will help you answer so that when you launch your project you are confident it is going to make an impact from day one. It is an entrepreneur’s worst nightmare to discover weaknesses after they have launched their project. But many eager entrepreneurs do just that because they are too quick to pull the trigger. We will help you fix any problems we encounter and recommend changes to ensure you have a project that makes sense from the beginning.
This service is totally free without obligation. You can even use our stamp, assuming you heed our recommendations. If you don’t, that isn’t a problem. We hope our guidance was of some use to you and your project.