Clear all

LAMA

cryptoquestion
(@cryptoquestion)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

LlamaSwap (LAMA)

Overview

LlamaSwap is a yield farm and staking platform on BSC.

Our Opinion

Fully Diluted Market Cap: $0.6 million

Rating: 3

LAMA is a relatively new project. In a short life it has already experienced many problems including lack of investment, dwindling TVL and a market cap that languishes at $600,000. However this could provide an opportunity. There are plans afoot to redesign the website and add additional functionality such as predictions markets and gambling. The team is anonymous and they compete in a highly competitive space which under normal circumstances is a valid reason to avoid but at such a low market cap and with a loyal following it could be worth a closer look. It is however a long shot. 

Richard Right
(@richard-right)

Always a red flag if anonymous. why would you be when you are trying to build your community?

ReplyQuote
sohocryptogirl
(@sohocryptogirl)

@richard-right I couldn't agree more. Secretive team. Very poor quality user interface too. One to avoid. Have you got any suggestions for others in the area though? Its an area I'm really interested in.

ReplyQuote
Richard Right
(@richard-right)

@sohocryptogirl
I would er to being safe so look at Pancakeswap for BSC and Quickswap for Poly. Staking PolySnow, Beefy Finance and Pancake Bunny have been ok for me

ReplyQuote